To: Emergency Fund, Nedbank acc nr 114 793 1046, Universal Branch, international donations NEDSZAJJ
* For more information regarding donations, contact Bitou JOC on 044-533-5000.
Massive fundraising for Knysna
Official donation accounts:
• To: Emergency Fund, Nedbank acc nr 1147 920 699, reference KNYSNAFIRE
Another important thing to remember is that the Knysna municipality needs your feedback in order to address residents' issues.
Below is a list of receiving and dispatching points, and the places and times of municipal feedback meetings that will be held around Knysna today, Tuesday, June 13.
Receiving and dispatching points:
- Old Main Building Basement, Spring Street, Knysna: ALL types of donations
- Checkers, 2nd floor parking area, Knysna Village Square, 38 Rawson Street, Knysna: Reserved for Gift of the Givers
- Kloppers basement, 54 Main Road, Knysna: ALL types of donations
- Woodmill Walk, 15 Long St, Knysna Central, Knysna: BULK donations
- Supply drop-off points:
- Knysna Vineyard Church, 23 Bokmakierie Street, Old Place, Knysna
- Chris Nissen Hall, White Location
- St George's Anglican Church, Main Rd, Knysna
- Chris Hani Community Hall, Isonqayi Street, Knysna
- Hornlee civic centre, Hornlee, Knysna
From Wednesday, June 14, there will be no registration or collection points in Knysna Town or CBD.
Residents are encouraged to go to the relevant collection points in their own wards, as follows:
- Concordia High School from 13:00
- Khayalethu Hall from 11:00
- Chris Hani Hall from 11:00
- Hornlee Hall from 11:00
- Karatara Hall from 11:00
- Sedgefield Municipal Office, from 11:00The Vineyard will continue to assist town and Western Areas.
With this data the municipality can then ensure that the correct resources or assistance is sent to the correct persons or area.
The municipality also encouraged residents to watch the Knysna municipality Facebook page for changes or updates to the above mentioned places or procedures.