GARDEN ROUTE NEWS - Inspired by the iconic Oxpecker Trail Run in the heart of the Central Drakensburg, Jungle Rush Trail Run was born from the fire of ingenuity.
A 2-day stage trail running event, set on a farm nestled in the Outeniqua mountains, halfway between bustling George and tranquil Knysna.
Treat yourself to a weekend of lush single track trails, relaxation, magnificent mountains, scrumptious food and camp fire nights.
The weekend starts on Friday 21 February with registration, race briefing and dinner. Saturday 22 February and Sunday 23 February are race days!
• Date and time: 21 February at 15:30 - 23 February @ 12:15
• Venue: Seven Passes road, Barrington near Karatara
• Distances: Day 1 - 16km | Day 2 - 13km
• Tickets and more information: https://www.junglerushtrailrun.com/
• General enquiries: email@example.com or 083 311 6791
'We bring you the latest George, Garden Route news'